This week, I had the pleasure of presenting to the latest class of Silicon Valley entrepreneurs at the Founder’s Institute. I discussed my thoughts on what entrepreneurs should do first when starting a new venture. Here is the video of the talk along with my slides and notes. Sorry the notes are pretty raw, I hadn’t originally intended them to be read by others.
Get my latest blog posts by subscribing now:
Don't worry, I hate spam as much as you do!
My new book is available on Amazon.
Best of Nir And Far
New here? Read my recommended essays:
- Hooking Users In 3 Steps: An Intro to Habit Testing
- Want To Hook Users? Drive Them Crazy. (An Intro to Variable Rewards)
- How to Design Behavior (The Behavior Change Matrix)
- How to Manufacture Desire: An Intro to the Desire Engine
- Habits Are The New Viral: Why Startups Must Be Behavior Experts
- Where is the Web Going?
For more resources, see my list of recommended books.