I’m thrilled, giddy even! This year’s Habit Summit promises to be a one-of-a-kind event.
On March 24th at Stanford University, the best in the business will share their knowledge of how to drive customer engagement using the power of habits.
- You’ll hear Ryan Hoover, the CEO and Founder of Product Hunt, share how he built a company TechCrunch just called the “Best New Startup” of the year.
- Jake Knapp and Daniel Burka from Google Ventures will share techniques any team can use to design and build great products.
- James Clear will teach you how to improve your products by improving your personal and work habits.
- You’ll also meet hundreds of attendees from around the world, all interested in building products that move people.
- There are many other amazing speakers, check-out HabitSummit.com for more.
The Habit Summit sold out last year but tickets are available now for $150 off the final call price. Get your ticket at: http://habitsummit2015.eventbrite.com
As a special thanks to blog readers, enter the promotional code “NirAndFarFriends” to receive $50 off the general admission price.
See you there!