I’m thrilled to announce I’m co-chairing the first Habit Summit!
On March 25th at Stanford University, a gathering of experts, entrepreneurs, and industry insiders will share their hard-won insights on how to build habits. This Habit Summit event is for designers, executives, visionaries, and marketers: anyone whose product or company would benefit from repeat customer engagement.
At the Habit Summit, we’ll hear from best-selling authors like Gretchen Rubin (The Happiness Project) and Gary Taubes (Why We Get Fat). Technology innovators like Josh Elman (formerly of Twitter and Facebook) and Jeff Atwood (co-founder of Stack Overflow) will also be there. Several more phenomenal speakers will be announced soon but in the meantime I wanted to offer my readers special pricing for the event.
Until February 1st, you can use the code “NirAndFarFriends” for $50 off the early-bird pricing. Prices will go up as the Habit Summit nears so get your tickets here: habitsummit.eventbrite.com
More information about the Habit Summit is available here: HabitSummit.com
See you there!
- Habit Tracker Template — Use My (Printable) Google Sheet
- Schedule Maker — Use My Google Sheet Template for Work or School
- Timeboxing: The Magical Productivity Hack You’re Not Using
- The New York Times Uses the Very Dark Patterns it Derides
- What is the Opposite of “Distraction?” The Single Word that Will Change Your Life This Year
- Hyperbolic Discounting: Why You Make Terrible Life Choices
- Happiness Hack: This One Ritual Made Me Much Happier