If you are an email subscriber, you will soon receive access to my new book titled, “Hooked: A Guide to Building Habit-Forming Technology.” I am working hard to have the “Hooked” book to you by the end of the year.
In the meantime, I need your help. I am offering a first look to those interested in reading, editing, and providing suggestions for improvement.
In exchange for your time, your name will be listed in the book as a “Contributor” and in addition to receiving a free copy of the “Hooked” e-book, you will earn my sincere thanks.
If you are interested in being a contributor, please click here
NOTE: The Contributor Program will be open until December 12th, at which time I will be finishing the final draft of the “Hooked” book and sending it to print. If you’d like to help, please hurry.
Last Workshops of the Year
Tickets are available to my “Hooked” workshops in San Francisco and Denver.The workshop is a practical synthesis of what you’ve been reading here on my blog. It’s designed for anyone working on products they want to make more engaging and habit-forming.
San Francisco – Thursday, December 5 – http://hookedsfdec5.eventbrite.com/
Denver – Wednesday, December 18 – http://www.eventbrite.com/e/hooked-workshop-tickets-9485709011
IMPORTANT: Blog subscribers get 50% off the admission price using the discount code: “NirAndFarFriends”
- Habit Tracker Template — Use My (Printable) Google Sheet
- Schedule Maker — Use My Google Sheet Template for Work or School
- Timeboxing: The Magical Productivity Hack You’re Not Using
- The New York Times Uses the Very Dark Patterns it Derides
- What is the Opposite of “Distraction?” The Single Word that Will Change Your Life This Year
- Hyperbolic Discounting: Why You Make Terrible Life Choices
- Happiness Hack: This One Ritual Made Me Much Happier