Oliver Burkeman’s new book, The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can’t Stand Positive Thinking, challenges many widely-held assumptions. In this video, Burkeman discusses how positivity, goal setting, and visualization, often backfire.
Get my latest blog posts by subscribing now:
Don't worry, I hate spam as much as you do!
My new book is available on Amazon.
Best of Nir And Far
New here? Read my recommended essays:
- Hooking Users In 3 Steps: An Intro to Habit Testing
- Want To Hook Users? Drive Them Crazy. (An Intro to Variable Rewards)
- How to Design Behavior (The Behavior Change Matrix)
- How to Manufacture Desire: An Intro to the Desire Engine
- Habits Are The New Viral: Why Startups Must Be Behavior Experts
- Where is the Web Going?
For more resources, see my list of recommended books.