- Target and understand the internal/external triggers in life that distract you
- Gain a set of tools you can use to better prioritize your time
- Become a less distracted, more productive person
Space is limited!
|DATES||To be announced|
Exclusively for Morning Brew Readers
Your classmates will exclusively include other Morning Brew readers from around the world who are active in a wide array of industries.
Join the waitlist for Nir Eyal's course!
AUTHOR ACCESS AND INPUT
LIVE STUDY GROUP SESSIONS
- Arianna Huffington, Founder & CEO, Thrive Global, and Founder, The Huffington Post
Meet Your Instructor
Nir Eyal writes, consults, and teaches about the intersection of psychology, technology, and business. The M.I.T Technology Review dubbed Nir, "The Prophet of Habit-Forming Technology."
Nir founded two tech companies since 2003 and has taught at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford.
He is the author of two bestselling books, Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products and Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life. Indistractable received critical acclaim, winning the 2019 Outstanding Works of Literature (OWL) Award.
-Shane Parrish, Founder of Farnam Street
What's standing in your way of being more productive?
What You'll Learn
During this two-week course that is exclusive to Morning Brew readers, you will learn to control your time and attention.
Questions about this Brew-exclusive course? View our FAQs
- Lesson 01: The Importance of Being Indistractable
- Lesson 02: Mastering Internal Triggers
- Lesson 03: Making Time for Traction
- Lesson 04: Hacking Back External Triggers
- Lesson 05: Preventing Distraction With Pacts
- Lesson 06: Live Study Group Discussion Session
- Lesson 07: How To Make Your Workplace Indistractable
- Lesson 08: How To Have Indistractable Relationships
- Lesson 09: Live Study Group Discussion Session
- Lesson 10: Live Q&A Session with Nir Eyal