Nir Eyal writes, consults, and teaches about the intersection of psychology, technology, and business. Nir founded two tech companies since 2003 and today is a Lecturer in Marketing at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Nir is also an advisor to several Bay Area start-ups and incubators. Nir’s last company received venture funding from Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and was acquired in 2011. In addition to blogging at NirAndFar.com, Nir is a contributing writer for Forbes, TechCrunch, and Psychology Today. Nir attended The Stanford Graduate School of Business and Emory University.
Business, Behavior, and the Brain
Hi, I'm Nir. I build, write, teach and learn about products and ideas that move people.
More about me
Join thousands of brainy readers. Subscribe to get the latest insights sent free to your inbox:
Best of Nir And Far
New here? Read my recommended essays:
- Hooking Users In 3 Steps: An Intro to Habit Testing
- Want To Hook Users? Drive Them Crazy. (An Intro to Variable Rewards)
- How to Design Behavior (The Behavior Change Matrix)
- How to Manufacture Desire: An Intro to the Desire Engine
- Habits Are The New Viral: Why Startups Must Be Behavior Experts
For more resources, see my list of recommended books.