Due to the coronavirus outbreak, some 850 million children are suddenly learning at home instead of in traditional classrooms. My family has had practice homeschooling for the past five years, so I thought it would be helpful to share some tips and tactics to help get through this new reality.
If you or someone you know is trying to figure out how to homeschool or school-at-home, you may find this recent article I wrote for the New York Times to be helpful:
In the meantime, my thoughts are with each and every one of you and your loved ones during this challenging time.
Top Indistractable Relationships
- Habit Tracker Template — Use My (Printable) Google Sheet
- Free Schedule Maker Template — Use This Sleek Google Doc
- Timeboxing: The Simple Productivity System You’re Not Using
- What is the Opposite of “Distraction?” The Single Word that Will Change Your Life This Year
- Hyperbolic Discounting: Why You Make Terrible Life Choices
- Happiness Hack: This One Ritual Made Me Much Happier