This week I chat with Ryan Holiday, an author, hacker, and self-described “media manipulator.” Ryan Holiday’s new book “The Obstacle is the Way” takes an interesting look at how challenges shape and improve our lives.
We discuss the personal habits Ryan integrated into his working life to reveal how he accomplished so much in so little time. Enjoy!
Top Habits Articles
- Why You Might Need a Humor Audit: the Benefits of Laughter
- Changing Habits: Interview with Dr. Amy Bucher, a Behavior Change Designer
- “Addicted” to Technology? Why You Need To Turn The Tables And Hack Back!
- Progressive Extremism: How To Be A Better You
- Stop Confusing Habits for Routines: What You Need To Know
- Why People Check Their Tech at the Wrong Times (and the Simple Trick to Stop It)
- Un-Hooked: Increasing Focus in the Age of Distraction
- The Behavioral Economics Diet: The Science of Killing a Bad Habit
- Can’t Kick a Bad Habit? You’re Probably Doing It Wrong
- Your Fitness App is Making You Fat, Here’s Why
- Email Habits: How to Use Psychology to Regain Control
- The Psychology Behind Why We Can’t Stop Messaging
- Habits, Obstacles, and Media Manipulation with Ryan Holiday
- This Simple Equation Reveals How Habits Shape Your Health, Happiness, and Wealth
- The Number One Reason Good Habits Don’t Last
- Can Online Apps Change Real-Life Behavior?
- How to Break 5 Soul-Sucking Technology Habits
- 4 Simple Things I Did to Control My Bad Tech Habits
- The Real Reason You’re Addicted to Your Phone
- Why Behavior Change Apps Fail to Change Behavior
- Time for Digital Hat Racks
- The First Thing to Know When Creating a Habit
- Forming New Habits: Train to be an Amateur, Not an Expert