- A 10-part video interview with me on designing for user engagement.
- The Hooked workbook — a step-by-step companion to the book.
- 10 videos from the 2014 Habit Summit at Stanford featuring luminaries from Facebook, Airbnb, Expedia and more, revealing how they build habit-forming products.
- The Traction workbook for finding new potential customers and growing your business.
- An ebook by James Clear on mastering your personal habits.
- .. and more!
More than a year and a half ago, with the dedicated help of Ryan Hoover, I started working on my book, Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products.Hooked compiled 2 years of writing and research (and many more years of professional experience) into a guide to help people like you design engaging products that have a positive impact on users’ lives.Today, I’m thrilled to announce that Hooked is available in a new professionally published edition. The book looks and feels much better than the previous self-published edition and as a special offer to my readers I’ve created special bonus content to help you build more impactful products and better personal habits.