More than a year and a half ago, with the dedicated help of Ryan Hoover, I started working on my book, Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products.
Hooked compiled 2 years of writing and research (and many more years of professional experience) into a guide to help people like you design engaging products that have a positive impact on users’ lives.
Today, I’m thrilled to announce that Hooked is available in a new professionally published edition. The book looks and feels much better than the previous self-published edition and as a special offer to my readers I’ve created special bonus content to help you build more impactful products and better personal habits.
- A 10-part video interview with me on designing for user engagement.
- The Hooked workbook — a step-by-step companion to the book.
- 10 videos from the 2014 Habit Summit at Stanford featuring luminaries from Facebook, Airbnb, Expedia and more, revealing how they build habit-forming products.
- The Traction workbook for finding new potential customers and growing your business.
- An ebook by James Clear on mastering your personal habits.
- .. and more!
The content is clearly worth a ton, but that’s not the point. What I really want is to give you the best possible chance at building something great. That’s why I am giving away the entire bundle for free to anyone who orders Hooked by this Saturday, November 8th.
Amazon and Barnes & Noble are heavily discounting the book right now so it’s certainly worth a look.
After getting the book, go to: hookmodel.com/#special-offer to claim your free bonus content immediately.
PS – As an added bonus … to support local book stores, I’ll send you a personally signed book plate for your copy of Hooked as an added thank you for buying from your local book seller (US only). Just email me a picture of your receipt before Saturday. To find your local book store, go to: http://www.indiebound.org/indie-store-finder or click below:
Top Annoucements Articles
- 3 Quick Updates from Nir
- Habit Summit is Coming!
- Why I Wrote “Hooked”
- Big in Japan and Hooked in SF and Boston
- All-Stars of Product Design and User Psychology Coming to Habit Summit
- Announcing The Habit Summit
- Where to Get “Hooked”
- Want to Help With “Hooked” Book?
- What’s Nir Been Up To?
- Upcoming “Hooked” Workshops in SF and San Diego