Oliver Burkeman’s new book, The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can’t Stand Positive Thinking, challenges many widely-held assumptions. In this video, Burkeman discusses how positivity, goal setting, and visualization, often backfire.
- Habit Tracker Template — Use My (Printable) Google Sheet
- Free Schedule Maker Template — Use This Sleek Google Doc
- Timeboxing: The Simple Productivity System You’re Not Using
- What is the Opposite of “Distraction?” The Single Word that Will Change Your Life This Year
- Hyperbolic Discounting: Why You Make Terrible Life Choices
- Happiness Hack: This One Ritual Made Me Much Happier