Recently, the Pokemon Go phenomenon has reigniting the question of technology’s role in changing behavior.
To put things in perspective, I wanted to share the main points of an article I published on the topic titled, Who’s Really Addicting Us to Technology?, in a slide presentation below. It’ll give you a quick rundown of the “suspects” responsible for our technology addiction.
Please let me know your feedback and if you enjoyed the slides, please share them.
Top Introspection Articles
- The Influencers Dinner: An Interview with Jon Levy
- Don’t Fall for This Excuse Trap: Why “That Won’t Work for Me” is Self-Sabotaging
- Love is Measured By the Benefit of the Doubt: The Secret to True Kindness
- How to Turn Off Harmful Stress Like a Switch
- Handling Life Transitions: Interview with Bruce Feiler
- Why You’re Not Good at Changing Minds (and What You Can Do About It)
- Here Is How to Practice Stillness and Increase Focus
- How to (Finally) Put an End to Pointless Arguments
- Here Are The 4 Simple Introspection Steps That Will Boost Self Awareness
- Technology Is Not Hijacking Your Brain (video)
- When Distraction is a Good Thing
- Why Our Tech Obsession Might Be a Work Obsession
- Conquer Distractions With This Simple Chart
- The Four People Addicting You to Technology
- It’s How You React to Failure that Matters: Why Ego is the Enemy
- Why People Check Their Tech at the Wrong Times (and the Simple Trick to Stop It)
- Who’s Really Addicting You to Technology?
- 4 Cures for Feeling Overwhelmed: A Book Review
- Getting Over FOMO, the Fear of Missing Out
- 3 Ways I Use Technology to Find Happiness
- How to Break 5 Soul-Sucking Technology Habits
- The Real Reason You’re Addicted to Your Phone
- To Become a Superstar, Improve Your Strengths (Not Your Faults)