Recently, the Pokemon Go phenomenon has reigniting the question of technology’s role in changing behavior.
To put things in perspective, I wanted to share the main points of an article I published on the topic titled, Who’s Really Addicting Us to Technology?, in a slide presentation below. It’ll give you a quick rundown of the “suspects” responsible for our technology addiction.
Please let me know your feedback and if you enjoyed the slides, please share them.
- Habit Tracker Template — Use My (Printable) Google Sheet
- Schedule Maker — Use My Google Sheet Template
- Timeboxing: The Magical Productivity Hack You’re Not Using
- The New York Times Uses the Very Dark Patterns it Derides
- What is the Opposite of “Distraction?” The Single Word that Will Change Your Life This Year
- Hyperbolic Discounting: Why You Make Terrible Life Choices
- Happiness Hack: This One Ritual Made Me Much Happier