Last week’s Habit Summit was amazing! It was wonderful to see so many blog readers and friends enjoying the keynotes — not to mention the Stanford sunshine.
Below is my opening presentation highlighting examples of companies changing user behavior for good.
Top Hooked Resources Articles
- How to Hook Users in 3 Steps: An Intro to Habit Testing
- Hooked for Good: How Habit-Forming Products Improve Lives
- The Psychology Behind Why We Can’t Stop Messaging
- Getting Traction: How to Hook New Users
- 4 Simple Things I Did to Control My Bad Tech Habits
- New Video – “Hooked: Building Habit-Forming Products”
- How Investment Drives Engagement (Slides)
- Designing User Habits Video
- Hooking Users In 3 Steps: An Intro to Habit Testing
- How to Design Behavior (The Behavior Change Matrix)
- Hooks: An Intro on How to Manufacture Desire