Last week’s Habit Summit was amazing! It was wonderful to see so many blog readers and friends enjoying the keynotes — not to mention the Stanford sunshine.
Below is my opening presentation highlighting examples of companies changing user behavior for good.
Let me know if you can think of more examples in the comments section below.
Top Hooked Resources Articles
- How to Hook Users in 3 Steps: An Intro to Habit Testing
- Hooked for Good: How Habit-Forming Products Improve Lives
- The Psychology Behind Why We Can’t Stop Messaging
- Getting Traction: How to Hook New Users
- 4 Simple Things I Did to Control My Bad Tech Habits
- New Video – “Hooked: Building Habit-Forming Products”
- How Investment Drives Engagement (Slides)
- Designing User Habits Video
- Hooking Users In 3 Steps: An Intro to Habit Testing
- How to Design Behavior (The Behavior Change Matrix)
- Hooks: An Intro on How to Manufacture Desire