You’ve undoubtedly heard of Snapchat, the habit-forming messaging service used by over 100 million people monthly. This week, I teamed up with Victoria Young and Dori Adar to help explain what makes the app so sticky.
We decided that instead of writing a long blog post, we’d share our insights in a slide presentation.
- Schedule Maker: Use this Google Sheet to Plan Your Week
- The New York Times Uses the Very Dark Patterns it Derides
- How to Start a Career in Behavioral Design
- A Free Course on User Behavior
- User Investment: Make Your Users Do the Work
- Variable Rewards: Want To Hook Users? Drive Them Crazy
- The Hooked Model: How to Manufacture Desire in 4 Steps