This presentation of my “Behavior By Design” talk was made possible by Innovation Endeavors, an early-stage venture fund in Palo Alto. Thank you to the Innovation Endeavors team for hosting me.
Also, special thanks to Paula Saslow for the fantastic video production.
NOTE: If you are reading this over email and you don’t see the video, click here.
- Free Schedule Maker: Use My Google Sheet Template
- How to Start a Career in Behavioral Design
- A Free Course on User Behavior
- User Investment: Make Your Users Do the Work
- Variable Rewards: Want To Hook Users? Drive Them Crazy
- The Hooked Model: How to Manufacture Desire in 4 Steps
- Why Your Goals Will Fail, and What You Can Do About It