Video from my recent talk about designing user habits, at the Designers + Geeks Meetup in San Francisco on August 1st, 2012.
Note: This Designing User Habits talk is similar to my “Behavior by Design” talk but has approximately 20% new material.
Top Hooked Resources Articles
- How to Hook Users in 3 Steps: An Intro to Habit Testing
- Hooked for Good: How Habit-Forming Products Improve Lives
- The Psychology Behind Why We Can’t Stop Messaging
- Getting Traction: How to Hook New Users
- 4 Simple Things I Did to Control My Bad Tech Habits
- New Video – “Hooked: Building Habit-Forming Products”
- How Investment Drives Engagement (Slides)
- Designing User Habits Video
- Hooking Users In 3 Steps: An Intro to Habit Testing
- How to Design Behavior (The Behavior Change Matrix)
- The Hook Model: How to Manufacture Desire in 4 Steps