Video from my recent talk about designing user habits, at the Designers + Geeks Meetup in San Francisco on August 1st, 2012.
Note: This Designing User Habits talk is similar to my “Behavior by Design” talk but has approximately 20% new material.
If you’re reading this over email and the video does not appear, click the link below:
- Free Schedule Maker: Use My Google Sheet Template
- How to Start a Career in Behavioral Design
- A Free Course on User Behavior
- User Investment: Make Your Users Do the Work
- Variable Rewards: Want To Hook Users? Drive Them Crazy
- The Hooked Model: How to Manufacture Desire in 4 Steps
- Why Your Goals Will Fail, and What You Can Do About It